Saturday, September 1, 2007

NEW BEGINNINGS!!!!!

Ok so now I am moved to my new place out in Powell Butte, OR and its really weird being on my own!! OK so I live like 50 feet from the main house that my cousin and her family live in but, I can come and go as I please and if I want to go and bug them I can do that too :-)
I will be home on the 9th of september and will be going thru my storage unit and get rid of the contents of the storage at a garage sale....and then I will be uhaualing me, Tigger, Yoda, Gizzmo(my new puppy) and all my junk back down here to start my new life!!!! I will try to see as many people as I can while I am home. I have started the divorce process which has been hard it took me a couple weeks to actually sign the paperwork but I did and I feel better but still sad at times!!! I am noticing now that there are songs on the radio that I have to change when it first comes on. I will write more later but leave me notes or somthing!!!
love all you
Wendy

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

Yay! A new post! I check all the time just in case! Does this mean you'll have a computer now? I hope so, then we can keep in touch better. I'm sorry I havent' written in so long! I definetly want to see you when you come up! And I'll come shopping at your garage sale! Does that mean you'll be here for church next Sun? We're having a potluck afterwards. . .free food! :) It's Awana Sunday. I love you and miss you! Can't wait to see you!