Friday, September 14, 2007

Washington, Washington, Washington...



What do I say at this point??? I realize how much stress I don't have back in Oregon! Don't get me wrong but I really don't miss it here. I have one more day of my garage sale in which I only made 2 whole dollars today...and then to Church and off I go with 2 cats and a dog intow!!! Which I don't recomend to even my worst enemy...if I had one. I just realized that I left A LOT of stress behind and I felt it while I was staying at my parents house this past week. My mom got drunk EVERY nite and my dad was still drinking, maybe not as much but enough for me to want to get mad at him which I did but didn't voice my opinion because I knew it would be in one ear and out the other. I know that in the back of his mind he doesn't care and that hurts but then again it's not my jpb to worry over things I cannot control. I had spent monday-wednesday going thru my storage unit with Jason and that was hard. He didn't make life easy cuz he was asking why I was taking so much stuff and I told him that I can use it and a lot of it was mine from childhood or family members plus he doesn't have a place to put it because he lives with his parents and if you have ever been to his parents you would know why...also because I didn't have all the time in the world I told him there are still a few things I know I have that he is gonna want and that when I get back to Oregon I would go thru everything more theroughly and then he was better.

Gizzmo has been such a good puppy that I am shocked that I was lucky to have a good dog!! He got to romp around with my parents dog "munchie" her real name is CE CE which my dad quickly changed after he got her from my gramma and grampa C. If I were to ever have a Pomeranian I would want an exact replica of Munchie...she is an awesome dog and a great cuddler too. But Gizzmo really was relentless to her all he wanted to do is drag her by her tail which was soooo cute because she let him!
So anyways I promised some pics the top one is of my cousin Ryan's daughter Kadence and Gizzmo and the one below is of me and Kadence and her brother A.J. We all got together for my Auntie Kims B-day on September 11 soooo much fun all 3 of my cousins were there and Ryans wife mad some oh my goodness YUMMY Chicken Enchiladas!!!! YEAH THEY WERE AWESOME!!!
That was the highlite of the time here pretty sad huh??? Wait I take that back I was also able to go out to lunch with Amy and Rylie(godmadeplaydough.blogspot.com) and I went to AWANA that nite to see all my close friends!!! That was awesome too but im tired don't forget I have a garage sale tomorrow soooooo you all know who you are!!!
LOVE HUGS AND TONS OF PRAYERS TO YOU ALL!!!!
wEnDy

3 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

That's right, don't forget our lunch! We had fun! And Rylie loves her Aunt Wendy! And thank you for your help with Puggles! Ecspecially with my singing! :) If you're not too tired after your garage sale today, you can come over and hang out! Hope the g sale goes better today! Sorry we can't come, I just don't want Rylie outside with her cold. And I can't catch it from her! Have fun!

God Made Playdough said...

Thanks for getting Rylie tomatoes and juice today and taking her to Sunday School. She loved snuggling with you! She went to you and not to Pappa! How do you rate?! :) It was good to see you! Miss you allready! Love you!

Jessica said...

Don't forget...and you you had appatizers with your favorite Jessica!!