Friday, September 7, 2007

Random thoughts....

I was awaken to a wet tongue with a slight scent of puppy(hotdog) breath this morning....at 7am!!!!! UGHHHHH oh well somebody needed to go potty. It felt great to be wanted. I have been the last few days been really thinking about my trip home for the week. I have to go thru my storage unit with my soon to be ex-husband and it's taring me to pieces. I know that over all it is the ight thing to do to be divorced from Jason but its hard to fathom. And I know I seem to repeat myself at times but just to write(type) out my feelings and thoughts helps. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be married again or if I will be able to trust another man again or will I compare the other to Jason. Today is just ne of those days and I really don't want to go home on Sunday for these reasons...9 years of memories all in a storage unit getting ready to be someone elses memories(garage sale)
I am going to walmart today to develope some pictures(yes i still use film) ones I hope i can post on my site so you all can see!!! my friend Fawn has a digital camera and she said I could borrow it too soooo one day!!!!
When I get back from Washington I am gonna have a co-worker Matt help me with weight training. He use to live down the LBC(long beach, CA) and was a personal trainer for lots of people. He's gonna show mw how to get rid and tone my flab that I have since I have lost weight. I am 2 1/2 sizes down in pant size since last november and because I don't have a scale yet I am not sure how much I have actually lost. I will know when I see my Gramma Dollie.
But Matt and his family are really sweet people. Matt and I work together at Dominos. I am suppose to be managing closing shifts by the end of the summer but I have been delivering pizzas more so I can save my money for my trip to Washington. Ok so i need to go for now but I will write more when I get home tonite from work...
TTFN(tigger lingo: ta ta for now)
wendy

No comments: