Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Can't sleep....

Ok so its 12:34 am and I have to wake up in 5 hours...to drive for 6 hours!!!! Yeah, woooohooo yippeeeeee. My first road trip with Gizzmo, should be interesting!!!! S0 I am here to bable a little. I had to work today and my friend Fawn found me a "love" seat for my new place and so after work I literally shoved it in my truck and oooooppppssss it was hard to take out, maybe I should have taken the offer of Fawn's to have her dad bring it over in his truck. But my friend Jessica and I pulled it out and now it looks sooooo cute in in my house :)
Yes one day I will post some pictures....ok so now it's 2 mins till 1am and I must have A.D.D. or something. cuz it really took me 24 mins to type the previous segment. I must be having a blond day. Have I mentioned in my previous blogs that I really not wanting to go home??? i guess I have to endure 1 week thats it. I talked to my dad yesterday and he went to his Dr's appointment on thursday and his DR. was impressed by my dads progress and told him he could have a beer or a glass of wine but no hard alcohol. Which kinda upsets me but then again it's my dad's life not mine. I haven't talked to my mom since my dad was in the hospital. To make a long story short in which maybe later I will give out the whole story, but Sandy and I were trying to make plans to meet up with my mom and dad on our way from my aunt and uncles house and my mom hung up on my sister over a remark that my mom needs to quit drinking as well to be able to help my dad. So then we (sandy and I ) decided that it wasn't imprtant for us to see her or dad because she had everything in control that she was gonna continue to drink and "hide" it from dad...Sorry but she cant hide being drunk and so we said good bye to gramma and left...I felt bad because then my dad called when were almost in Oregon and he sounded sad and I felt sad because it wasn't his fault. When we called my mom her excuse was that she hadn't had her pot of coffee yet and that noon was a better time to meet up. We didn't want to be home late because we had already missed a week of work and we had to work the next day. So besides going thru my stuff with Jason, I also have to deal with my mom because when she comes home from work she hits the bottle. OH WELL!!!! I know that god will help me thru it all and I just have to trust that what I am is the right thing and that it's in God's will!!!
Love all you lots
Wendy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hope everything goes well while you are here. I am proud of how you are leaning on God during this very difficult and life changing time, even though He has lead you away (oregon) from us (washington :P). God knows exactly what you need, and that makes it easier to have you so far away. I miss you and love you. Hope to see you while your up here!!