Thursday, September 6, 2007

My New LOVE....

So since I moved into my cousins apartment on their property I also decided that I need a puppy. So in due time I will be posting baby pics of him. His name is Gizzmo. He has been the bestest friend and companion in the last week. Last nite I was sitting on the floor and besides my chair I have a trash can and in it was a big black beetle so I picked it up and put it on the rug and let Gizzmo play!!! I did get some pics and will post them eventually. We are still trying to potty train and its so far going good couple of accidents but that comes with the territory of having a new baby....I know he doesn't like to be scolded or disaplined but who does. It seems like he gets his feelings hurt and so he puts his head down and looks cute and then I have to hold him. He will probably expect that when he is older too. I may have created a monster :) Forgive my spelling errors but he is part schnouzer, jack russel and mini doberman pincer. And just his personality alone shows all 3 breeds.
wendy

No comments: