Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday...the day after

POOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR Seahawks!!! They were Robbed for sure!!! Oh well the first loss Im not that sad but lets hoe its not a snowball effect!!! I made it back to Oregon yesterday and it rained all the way here!!! YUCK!!! On top of that, I was awarded from Washington a "good driving certificate" YEAH I got a ticket...I was just cruzing along I-5 going 70 mph as I know it is at that particular spot and I guess I didn't see the sign that said it was 60 mph. because it was a construction zone but it wasn't the regular construction days and so my ticket was not doubled!!! How Im gonna come up with 113 dollars it's all in God's hands!! So my cats did pretty good they slept all the way here and Tigger meowed a little when my ears started to pop and so Im thinking that his were too. I started to unpack things and had to stop just because it was hard to go thru certian things. Especially the pictures!!! We looked sooo happy. I am having a hard time but I know I will get thru it all!!! I just have to remember that God has my life in total control!!! And that He knows what is best for me!!! Im tired
Love and hugs
wendy

No comments: