Wednesday, July 11, 2007

10 more mins....

So today was my 9 year anniversary. But it wasn't celebrated due to my hubby and I deciding a month ago that it would be better that we divorce. It's a hard pill to swallow and with my dad in the hospital it was even worse. All I could think about was the vows I made to love and to cherish to forsake all others thru sickness and health to we are parted by death. Vows I took to heart where as my husband probably really didn't mean much. I neer really thought in a million years that I would be divorced and that I would be single and that I would be fending for my self and not being a wife and doing all the fun wifey things. I never thought that would happen. Thats the one thing I was not thinking about when I made those promises. I was thinking about our future, children our careers and when I could get out of my wedding dress. But now that it is all over I feel defeated sometimes that I had tried so hard to win a battle that could never be won. Now that I am truely in LOVE with my savior I can go on, yeah sure I am gonna be sad, it wasn't all that bad it just got worse over the last few years. I know God is with me to the end no matter if I remarry or not I just know that I have Him as my "husband" and that HE will provide!!!!
BECAUSE HE LIVES!!!!
Wendy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I know that this is not what you wanted but always have Faith that God's plan is perferct even though we don't understand it. I love you!! See you sunday??