Monday, November 3, 2008

I need HELP!!! BAD!!!

So in the recent days I have been going back and forth with my future Mother in Love about a subject that I cannot back because of lack of knowlede and where to find it in the Bible! She keeps telling me that GOD DOES NOT PUNISH! And that EVERYONE goes to Heaven! And now the new one is that The Trinity are not ONE! Also she keeps telling me there is no Hell!!! When ever she brings this up I clam up and just tell her rather than saying the wrong thing I would rather just drop the subject! But now she has brought it up again and so this is where I need HELP...Pastor Frank, Wendy, Amy, Ryan????....
I know that if we are in God's will and that if we keep doing the things that Glorify Him, He continualy blesses us but it's when we know that we are Child of God and keep on sinning He does swat us...Right???
You would think that after all these years of being in the best Church EVER that I would know all this! If it is easier email me at wendygurl1978@gmail.com
Love to you all
Wendy

2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

There are tons of Scriptures that apply to all of those things. I'll work on an email to you in the next couple of days, but in the meantime, what about looking in your concordance for the words, "hell" etc. and showing her the Scriptures. The Bible clearly teaches that there is a Heaven and a Hell and not everyone gets into Heaven and the Lord punishes sin and judges people, and there is only One God. Keep searching your Bible, you know the answers! :) I'll be praying for you and I'll work on an email for you!

Anonymous said...

sounds like Amy's got you covered....God even tells us that if we continue in sin, He'll take us home early.....even though we go to heaven, since we're taken from this life early, it's also a discipline upon us. Sounds like you have your hands full and a challenge before you...Amy's right, you know the answers, you just need to dig a little.....you'll enjoy the studying I'm sure. love, the other Wendy