Friday, November 28, 2008

Wendy's 100....

What I am THANKFUL FOR!!! not just today but EVERYDAY!

1 My salvation
2 Chris' salvation
3 My family (ALL OF THEM)
4 My struggles
5 My freedom to worship GOD in public
6 The military
7 MY Gramma and Grampa Culbertson
8 My friends;old and new
9 My sister
10 Chocolate
11 Gods nature
12 Gods nurture
13 Gods LOVE
14 Gods forgiveness
15 marrying my ex husband...I have become a srtonger woman because of my situations with him
16 my car accident
17 my dad passing away....because of his alcohalism my ex husband finaly became sober! Also after telling a friend of Chris and mine about how my daddy died, he quit using pain killers(300 dollar a week habbit) but in no way am I thankful he physically died The lord knows and everyone else does to know how much I miss him and not having him here or up in washington for the holidays is gonna be rough!
18 After almost 5 weeks I finall talked to my mom!
19 Chris...There are sooo many things that I am thankful for because of him!
20 My Church back home in Washington...I miss you all SOOOOOOO very much!
21 My Church here in Central Oregon
22 football...THe seahawks tried....GO GIANTS!
23 Camping
24 fishing
25 snow
26 turning 30!!! That was THE best day of my 2008 year!!!
27 Music
28 Nascar
29 my education and the continuation of learning
30 My dog...he is such an awesome companion
31 my new family here in Central Oregon
32 LOVE...Being in Love and loving people and people loving you back is such a great feeling.
33 my health
34 that I am able to do all things thru Christ! and understand it too
35 being able to witness to others freely
36 getting letters in the mail from my gramma
37 the smell of fall
38 the mountains
39 The fact that life is NOT EASY!!!
40 my Bible
41 My Auntie Kim and Uncle Steve....My other parents who have and will always be there for me and Sandy
42 Children...They can take you away to far off places just having a conversation with them! They are sooo much fun!
43 tattoos
44 softball
45 not shopping on black friday...
46 I have a home
47 I have a use of a vehical
48 those that have helped me out since I haven't had a job
49 X-Box Guitar Hero...New found addiction :)
50 taking my dogs for walks with Chris in the snow at night!
51 my FREEDOM!!!
52 That God Protects us
53 That God punishes us too
54 my John McArthur devotional book...I finally got it!
55 studying Gods word with Chris
56 smiles


OK so I thought I could come up with a 100 things I am thankful for and will continue it as they all come to me!
Just know that I am a very thankful and feel so blessed to have you all that read that have been a part of my whole or most of my life! I love you all so much! I miss you all as well and can't wait to see you all too!
Love you all
Wendy

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We love you and miss you too!!

Anonymous said...

amen to that.....the older Wendy