Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Shack

I just recenly finished the book "The Shack". It starts out a guy (mack) getting a letter from "papa" telling him to go to the shack, where a horrible thing happened 3 years prior. Mack took 3 of his kids on a camping trip in Eastern Oregon out by Joseph and one of his kids is abducted and murdered. So he goes back to the place and he has this vision or something that I don't know to believe or even think that this is docturnally sound. He does go bak too the shack and Papa(God) dressed and named as a woman, Jesus and the Holy Spirit were all there answering and talking to Mack and taking him on outings and adventures. Honestly I felt a little creeped out and not sure of it all. I know that God reveals Himself to us but the descriptions and the stuff in this book felt weird! If anyone has read this please tell me what you think! It is based on a true story as well.

No comments: