Monday, November 24, 2008

MAJOR PRAYER REQUEST!!!!

I found out yesterday that my cousin Ryan back home in Washington got his hand stuck in a conveyor at work! He sustained 5 compound fractures from his forearm to his bicep, also there is comlications with circulation...There is a special word for it and it starts with a "C"...but anyways Please pray for Ryan and his wife Jaime. In an update this morning my aunt had said he was going in for surgery and that was around 7am! I have not heard from her yet as she does have the grandkids.

Friday I went into the Unemployment office and did the employment process they have there and was able to find three jobs to apply to! I say three because you are only allowed 3 job searches a day thru the unemployment office. So today I think I will go and get three more! It's exciting to see availible jobs!
Chris and I went fishing yesterday after Church. I caught a leaf and Chris caught a couple trout! We went for the evening bite and as soon as the sun goes down behind the canyon the fish start a jumpin!!! Even after dark they jump right in front of you especially when you are not in the water and fixing your line! The whole goal was Steelhead but non this time!

I recieved a CD from my gramma of my pastor back in washington's sermon and I want more! Sorry, I do get spiritual food from my pastor here but not like Ol' Rev back home!

Other than that Turkey day is coming soon and Chris and I will be with my sister and Justin and a good friend of ours Jessica! So it shall be fun!
LOVE TO YOU ALL
Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Wendy......It's the other Wendy.
Sorry to hear about your cousin. My brother-in-law also got his hand caught in a conveyor and tried to pull his hand out and then got both hands caught!~ He lost nearly every finger on both hands, and the ones he didn't lose were cut off half way. He had alot of surgery and pain.......(he was training to be a fireman at the time) but he hung in there, did his rehab and got a job repairing and setting up computer banks for U.S. Bank! All with little stubs for fingers!!!!!!! He has now worked his way up from there. He even plays card games and can shuffle cards like a pro. There is nothing he can't do! All that to tell you......if Ryan's determined he can do anything he wants in time. I hope this encourages you and maybe even him.
God bless