Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This and That whats new here in Oregon

I still have not found a job and I am really getting a little more each day worried! I have applications out EVERYWHERE and I call on them and at no prevail nothing! I NEED PRAYER FOR A JOB!!! PLEASE!!!

Other than that I have had a rough week, I have been not feeling very well due to no sleep. I missed Bible study today which I hate to do! :( I don't know if it is because I am stressed out not having a job and borrowing gas money from people...I have no more outlets to borrow.
I am excited to say that I am getting more involved with Church( a year later) I asked about being on the music team and with the holidays and what not the music pastor told me to wait till after the first of the year! I have started to go to ladies bible study! I have met some wonderful women there, Godly women!
I still however wish that the pastor could preach longer on his sermons and maybe it's because there are 3 services?? Who knows.
Sandy is doing good! Where I use to work and where she works still may be shutting their doors, thats why I don't have a job. But she told me that her and Justin will probably move sooner to Texas than April! We shall see! I will miss her A lot though!
Still no 20 feet of snow but a lot of wind today. Perfect steelhead fishing weather this past few weeks. No haven't gone but REALLY want to BAD!! I need to catch one on the fishing pole I got for my birthday from my daddy!
Over all I am ok and will be better when I get some work!
Love you all
Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy.....I do pray that you get a job pretty soon.....it must be tuff waiting and waiting to hear some good news on the job front. As far as the Shack goes.....I haven't read it but have heard that it is not worth the time, and after reading what you said....that just confirms it for me! Satan does all he can to keep us from reading good things that will help us grow...there are plenty of GOOD books out there.
Again, I do pray that you get a job really soon....don't give up.
love, Wendy E.