Monday, November 17, 2008

Hi Y'All

HI there just wanted to say that I am doing ok except for the stress. I woke up this morning thinking it was gonna be a cold day here in the high desert....NOPE can we say Global Warming?? It was soooo abnormaly warm that it was kinda freakish thinking I could have worn shorts and a tank top today! I talked to my gramma today for a bit! She informed me of a shooting that involved my church back at home! She also told me she was thinking about going that night for gym night to help out! SCARY!!! But God knows our paths! The job search is getting really frustrating! I know that God has a job out there for me and I just need to wait for His timing. I am really not too happy with my Seahawks these days. I have become a Giants fan for the year! hmmmm Not a lot has happened since I last wrote!
take care love you all
wendy

No comments: