Friday, April 20, 2007

This and That

So this has been another trying week in the life of Wendy. Sunday I get a call from my husband about his mom. He came home and she was having a bad case of dementia and was still sick from the week before(she had been running a consistant feever for a few days). He was afraid that she was not gonna make it over nite. Well she went to the hospital and found out that she has a staff infection and needed surgery to take a partial part of one of her toes off and shot the bone with antibiotics and make sure she is all good before she goes back home. That is the short story. The long story just ask me I'll tell you!!
So I am sorry for not Blogging in about 9 days!!
I will write more tomorrow!!!
Wendy

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

Where are you? I miss reading your posts! :) Love you! Thanks for reminding me about Children's Church!