Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Ultimate LOVE!!!


I am always in awe how the God of the universe created EVERYTHING!!!! One of my favorite and relaxing things to do is photography. This picture was taken on St.Patricks day. It was rainy and icky but the way the fog rolled in and the smell of spring in the air it didn't matter that it rained all day. So I stole my mom's camera and snapped this tulip on her porch. This is a tulip that my grampa bob gave a pot of to my mom one year and these tulips keep coming back and every spring I get to say "Hi" to my grampa who is in Heaven with the creator who created the rain and this beautiful budding spring flower. So today is a day of reflecting on God and His creations. He created me for a purpose though I still don't know why but I serve a purpose as do all those that read this. This is taken from a starbucks cup...The way I see It:
What would you do for someone you love? Would you lie, cheat,steal? Break the law and call it justice? Would you say yes? Scream no? Would you kill? Would you give up your own life? Would you move mountains, swallow fire, keep a promize? Would you change the world? Would you change yourself? What would you do for someone you love???
I cry every time I think what Jesus christ did out of love for me someone who is a sinner, someone who doesnt deserve this kind of love. He laid his life down for me so that I can live. He had to die to make it all happen. How would you feel if someone died for you or went all out. What would you do if Love did that for you. Wouldn't you want to live a life for the one who showed you the ultimate love?? Wouldn't you want to obey any commands and rules that they have set aside for you to follow to become more like them. Wouldn't you want to give Him all the praise and glory He deserves??? Wouldn't you???
It's like the love of a child to their parents. They don't know the things you have done, all they know is that this is mommy and daddy and they only need tohave the trust that they will take care of them. God knows our past, presence and future...He knows and He LOVES reguardless!!! I love all of you!!!!
W

2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Beautiful!

Jessica said...

Love the picture and totally agree with the blog! We are so blessed to know Gods Love!!!!!