Friday, April 6, 2007

My thoughts for the day is that I am excited to announce that I am getting a new vehical!! YEAH!!! Ok so its new to me but I am buying all by my self and now Jason can have a car for himself. Ok so back in January my husband decided that he didn't want to see me depressed and upset so he walked away from our marriage. But yes I was upset and deressed even more after he left. Its worse than loosing a loved one to death. As much as we were polar opposites I still loved him emencly and tho we were not eye to eye with our beliefs I loved him even more. I still do, call me a hopeless romantic but you can't just move on with life just like that. So now Jason and I are talking and hanging out being friends and its nice we work out our thoughts and cry and hang out. Yeah I miss him not being next to me at nite but God has his reason's and right now I am willing to wait. Jason wants to move to New York in September and I don't know what to think, but if it to further his career in comedy and if thats what he wants Im not the person to stand in the way. I am just letting God work in Jason's life and giving all of this to God. Happy Spring!!! Happy Easter!!!!
W

No comments: