Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Vodka or like Jason would say..."ODKA"

So today I decide to stay home and cook a meal and just be a homebody. That changed when I called my dad to gloat that I WAS A DARN GOOD COOK!!! :) Well then he asked me if I was doing anything tonite and I just told him that I was just hanging out at home tonite nothing special, and then he said that I still needed to get my Easter present from them so I decided well I can just run up to Ma and Pa's for a second, So I did. I first met dad at mom's work and bugged mom for a bit. But when I got there dad wasn't there and mom said he went to the house and then to the store. Then a regular customer of my moms walks in to buy a pack of smokes and asked what kind George(my dad) smoked and then she said why and he said cuz he didn't have any...So dad went to the store and then to the bar!!! I get so MAD every time I see my parents. They are never sober. Except when my mom is working is the only time she is sober and that is the only time I go and see her most of the time. My dad has had so many drinks in his life that now his liver is shot and because he thinks there is no way back he just keeps drinking and drinking and drinking!! Don't get me wrong but I love my parents a lot and I just hurt when I see that they would rather drink then pay a bill or be on time to a family funtion or not spend time with family members that need them. My mom and dad never come down to gramma at all only to pick up their mail because it gets sent here. But when we were leaving to go get my Easter gift dad said can I buy you an Iced tea and I said that I didn't want to be out late and that I don't like to go into bars. AHHHHHH I am venting and I am sorry, but gee wiz it is now getting to the point that I don't even want to give my dad a hug or a kiss hello or goodbye because his body reeks of alcohal. It is sooo bad I feel nauziated. Now my dad these days I can't tell when he is 2 sheets to the wind, but my mom on the other hand, well thats a whole new blog in it self. She is the definition of Jekyl and Hyde. There has been so many times that I have left their house mad and telling her that I am not coming back, But there is no point because she does not remember at all! Anyways its getting late and I start to turn in to a pumpkin these days so.....HMMMM word of advice.....It will have to come later I suppose!!!
Love
Wendy

PS just a reminder this was all ranting and getting things off my mind, but please keep my parents in your prayers for their salvation, they have heard it and they know!!!
W

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

I'm so sorry! I will be praying for them and you! Love you! Thanks for your comment about Luke!
(http://godmadeplaydough.blogspot.com)