Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Thinking to myself...

So today was a great day!!! Nothing special just great. I woke up early to my cat, Tigger wanting to go out side at 6am. He is a persistant animal. I have never in my life had a cat that needed their human as Tigger does!! Jason and I got him in 1999 and he has been the best purchase I think thus far!! Sometimes I wonder if he knows what I am thinking at times. After going thru this seperation from my husband I spent a lot, I mean A LOT time crying and who was there to sit in my lap and purr to calm me down or show that some one still loved me...Tigger!!! So at 6am this morning I was obviously sleeping(which is something I haven't been doing very well these days) and I hear him WHINE!!!! The only thing that upsets me is that he woke me up before my alarm....UGH! That is one of my pet peeves. But God put something in my cats litte brain to wake me up. I maybe fell back to sleep for about an hour and just laid in bed for a bit and did a lot of praying!!! God wanted me to have a conversation with him and then I read my favorite verse...Ok one of my favorite verses:
Thy WORD is a LAMP unto MY FEET and a LIGHT unto
MY path...Psalm 119:105
Even though I didn't need to read it because I have that memorzized, I sat there in bed and just prayed to my Heavenly Father to be my guide all day and to focus on what is pleasing to him for my day and that just made me have a GREAT ROCKIN', SPECTACULAR...I could go on...DAY!!!
After that I couldn't go back to sleep and by then it was 8am and still not time for my alarm to go off so I flipped on the T.V. and on it was "Saved by the Bell" Yes I am a dork I love that show to this day. Anyways heres to another BEAUTIFUL day tomorrow!!!
Love to all
Wendy

No comments: