Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Am I a Christian???

The one question I posed to myself after listening to Pastor Franks sermons in the recent month...Am I saved??? To answer that yes I am now!! But was I when I said I was??? Hmmmmm No, I don't think so. The reason I feel this way is because I had no life change it was all for the expectations of my family and peers at Church. It was always assumptions to me. But now after realizing that I had no life change I understand where all my turmoil in the recent years has been. God was trying to break me and bring me to him. We don't seek God...HE SEEKS US!!!! I am soo happy that I have come to this realization that I have been a sinner all this time up until 3 years ago. It's amazing the things that I have learned the scriptures I have grasped and the love I feel for the Lord.
Have a blessed day
W

No comments: