Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sorry....

It's been a while since I have written so I will fill in what has been goin on...First of all I was out of a computer because of gliches the server I am on getting ironed out. Second, Jason's Mom got really sick and we almost thought she wasn't gonna make it at one point. She ened up having a serious infection again in her toe. So now she is home and doing better but laid up in bed and behaving her self due to her having to have antibiotics in her system most of the time. But now that I am back on line till the server needs to get worked on(more often than not) I will try to send out little tid bits here and there!!!
Back in March my Gramma fell and SHATTERED her shoulder, in which ended up in surgery a week later. Well this morning she had a Drs. appointment and the doc was so pleased with the progress of her healing that now she doesn't need to see him till August!!! God is sure AWESOME!!!! She is doing so well with the new diagnosis of her being diabetic that sometimes I think she is on top her diabetes more than I am on me!! She is definetly learning!!!
HMMMM well I have things to do for now sorry so short but thats whats new for now and I will be back tonite.....I PROMISE!!!!
Wendy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love you Wendy!! and miss you!!