Thursday, May 3, 2007

News...

What is this world coming too????? I just got done watching our local news broadcast and heard that a FATHER beat his 4 MONTH OLD and the baby has 6 broken bones!!! People if you can't handle children don't have them or if you do decide to have them give them to somebody who wants to love and care for the child. I don't have kids but I could not even consider beating an innocent baby that depends on the every effort of it's parents to care for them, to feed, dress, love and protect them!! Children are a precious gift from God!!! Why do people have to harm God's gift?? I feel so bad for the mom who had to encounter her baby son injured because of the irresposible man she had this child with. I feel soo broken for her even though I have never experienced the love of a child like a parent does. I have a neice and a nephew and 2 young cousins and many friends' children that I am an auntie to and to think that someone would hurt one of them I would just die inside. Love your children young and old!!! And never ever stop loving them reguardless of what they do with their lives you don't have to love their choices but LOVE them. Keep them in your thoughts as they are not always going to be at home wrecking havoc to your home but always pray for them, pray for their salvation, pray for their future, their jobs, spouse and one day their own children. What a cycle of life God gives us to live. Its all His perfect design for us. Disapline your children so that they know what they did was wrong and that tey will respect you for your decision.
My prayers go out to the mom and to any other family members that are affected by this travisty. And to any one who has had any type of abuse affect them as well. May God be with that baby and family and may the father come to his senses and repent and find his creator!!!
Wendy

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

I'm so glad you love my Rylie!