Friday, May 25, 2007

It's been a while and then some....

So some of you know that I am going out of town for the summer and maybe longer...It's all in God's hands now!!! This past year has been a hard year for me and I ended up spending almost a week in bed because of depression. A feeling I NEVER WANT TO FEEL EVER AGAIN!!!! Some of it is because of my seperation with my husband, a little because of Jason's mom being really sick again, some of it has to do with my parents' lifestyle and then the kicker was when my job told me that I had to look for work this summer because there was none there. I didn't get fired I was told to come back in September when school started up again!!!
I will tell you this now I have never been away for longer than a week or two from what I call home and I am a little scared but also feeling better knowing that I am going to get away to think clearly about all my situations and also become the Godly woman God wants me to be. To all my friends and family that read this I love all you a lot and thank God daily you are all in my life and I will try not be a stranger here in my blog...I am going to be staying with Sandy(my sister) and I think she is going to get a computer sooooooo bare with me :) I will try to fill you all in with what is going on in my life and Sandy's as well and try to get pictures up as well!!!
God bless you all I LOVE YOU!!
Wendy

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

I love you too and I am going to miss you soooooo much! I will try to write you snail mail and send you pictures. Tell Sandy she has to get a computer!!!