Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Secret????

I have come across a movie called "The Secret". What is the secrect you may ask?? As far as I can gather it is the law of attraction. Not just people but things as well. You are to have a higher power...DUH and you are suppose to think about positive things and they will attract to you! So I was thinking that if I put my TRUST in my Higher Power(GOD) I will attract what I need in my life not my wants because my wants are not all that God wants me to have right now or maybe never. Who knows. I am really not sure about this movie I haven't watched it all but it is also a book. One of the contributors is Jack Canfield, the guy who wrote the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" books.
I would like some feedback on this book if anyone knows.

Other stuff I saw the doctor dude and he is trying to get me approved to have an MRI done on my neck and shoulders so I am waiting. The hurry up and wait period of my life! It is amazing how one person can endure annoying pain for a long period of time! I was the slacker but I also didn't want to have to continue doctor care. I did switch doctors though because I felt the other doctor I had didn't address other things I was complaining about. I sometimes think that he was just working for workmans comp than for me as the patient. They don't like to keep claims open.
I will be getting my fishing blog going here soon I hope...
Take care miss all of you
wendy

No comments: