Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Monday rituals!

So I work with my sister and my boss is a new christian and she and another Wendy(awesome name) are starting a bible study in the mornings. She told me that its gonna be in the book of Romans! I am sooooo STOAKED!!!! I love Romans...Ok I love the whole Bible.
On tuesday I am going to see a Doctor reguarding my car accident back in September. I am having a hard time getting out of bed in the mornings because I am in sooooo much pain in my neck and Shoulder region. Of course this happens after my claim is closed. Just pray that I can get this all done and over with and to be able to put it behind me.
Love
Wendy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay! I am so glad you were able to find someone to do a study with! I just love studies!! Worshiping God, studying His Word, and fellowshipping all in one is my favorite!! I hope that the docs can figure out what is wrong with your shoulder! I'll be praying for that and comfort from the pain! Love ya and miss ya lots!!