Saturday, July 26, 2008

The good that came out of my dad's death...

So I recieved an email from my ex husband this morning. He was asking how I was doing and what not and proceeded to tell me that I was in his thoughts lately. He kept telling me how my dads death had affected him a great deal and that he has started to go to AA. He now is doing comedy sober and also is drug free he told me for the last 11 days!
Not once in our marriage did anything scare him tomake him want to change. I am prouod of the accomplishment he has made to not end up the same way my dad or his BIOLOGICAL dad did.
Now the next prayer is that he makes a commitment to the LORD! He is a great person down deep and just pray that he finds Gods peace in his life! I know that when the day comes when his mom passes away that he will be a wreck and I hope and pray that he is emotionaly stable and sober to deal with it all.
Wendy

No comments: