Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Its kinda weird

I thought that life stood still when I lost my grampa Bob 6 years ago, but now with only a week and a couple days of not having my dad call me to tell me a stupid joke or to rant about something or just to talk has been REALLY WEIRD!!!! Or vice versa me wanting to call him and tell him things like the other day Chris and I went fishing and I used the fishing pole I bought with my Bday money from my parents and that I didn't catch anything...Oh but Chris caught 5 trout, and that as I was putting some worms in a cool place I was actually laying them down on a baby rattle snake!!!! Yeah just a little creepy! I feel a void. I know I have to move on and keep going like every other thing I have had to endure.
My mom called me and told me that she went and picked up his remains the other day! My dad wanted to be cremated and his ashed spread on lake Kapowsin! We always went there to go fishing. Dad always went to a certain spot and we would have fried chicken or ham and cheese sandwiches and WD40! (it helped attract the fish) I haven't been there for about 20 years! WOW I am getting older! Yikes!!!! :)
I just pray that my mom doesn't sink into a depression like my dad. She was hiding bottles of vodka when Sandy and I were home and I was furious the whole time I was home. I understand that she was grieving but she also knew that Sandy and I HATE it when her and dad were drinking non stop like they do! I just don't want to have to go thru all this stuff sooner than later! I know that my mom has a chance! I want to build a relationship with her but I feel she keeps pushing me away more and more.
See ya
wendy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love you Wendy! And we are still praying for you! Tahnk you for sharing such wonderful memeories!