Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today was a GREAT day!

For once in about a week I really felt GREAT and HAPPY! First it started that I had my dentist appointment! And boy did I wish I had some seditives or something to calm my anxiety! But I just prayed and prayed and prayed. At first Chris was gonna go with me to just be ther for me then early this morning he got a phone call from a friend who had some work he needed help with so he felt bad that I was going a lone but reassured me that Dr. Allen is a wonderful man and a Christian! And that he won't hurt me! And he pointed out to me since we need the extra income that it would be good for him to go do this! It may turn into some extra work we have been praying for thru the local Habbitat for Humanity. It doesn't pay much but it helps those trying to get into their first home. And to him thats what matters! So I had to put my selfishness aside and go by my self! I got to the dentist and I was in and out with in 25 mins. AND IT DIDN'T HURT!!! THANK YOU LORD! Then I went all over Prineville(locals call it tweakerville due to all the meth problems there) and filled out applications for jobs! I was successful in filling out 4 applications and felt good doing it! Then I came home and the house was empty so I sat and caught up on at least one of my good...wait I take that back...one of my longest and bestest friends blog(yes Aim Im talking about yours)Blog...God made playdough! And just read and was ministered to! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH AMY LOU!!! Your Girls are soooo BEAUTIFUL~ Butterflies don't hurt people like spiders! And then being home alone I got on the phone and called my Gramma Dollie~my hero, best friend, and mentor! We chatted ok she chatted but I just listen to her like there was no end and I didn't want to get of the phone but the cordless phone battery was dying! but we talked for at least an hour and a half! It was wonderful it made my day! So that sums most of it all up today and will try more tomorrow!
Love you all
W

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so glad you had a great day, and i wish you many more!! Miss you!