Thursday, October 16, 2008

OK

So in my last blog I was REALLY bummed! It seemed that I would write an email to someone or something and never got replies until 2 weeks or so later! Hence the reason I was thinking about given up my blog! The past 3 weeks have been really hard on me due to not having a job! I lost my job working with Sandy because of sales not being where they need to be and so the owner had to step up and get rid of some costs! I understand but I found out the day after I came back from camping a week and so I barely had a paycheck and my cleaning job is dwindling down for the winter season! So I have been mad dashing all over central Oregon looking for any job I can find! I did have an interview with Target the other day and I think I will call them tomorrow!
Other than that I am still here and loving it A LOT! I have been going to bend 2 times a week for Physical Therapy which I am finding VERY beneficial! I feel better than I did when I was seeing my other PT! These people I see have been the most nicest and caring set of Physical Therapist I have ever encountered! My doctor also sent me home a prescription for 8 sessions of full body massage since the deep tissue I get has been helping on my neck and shoulder muscles! I went steel head fishing in September and no luck! We got skunked! Oh well!
I have been doing a little wedding planning though! We decided to have a small ceremony here at Chris' parents house and not be such a big ordeal! I really don't want a big wedding and neither does he but his mom expressed she wants to be there when we tie the knot!! So sorry if you cant attend! I would have every one there! I got Sandy to commit to catering dinner! She has quite the knack for cooking! And our wedding cake is going to be CHOCOLATE!!!! At Fred meyers they have a chocolate cake that is 4 layers high and in the middle has chocolate fudge and the icing is a chocolate G-nosh(can't spell what I want to say) say the "G" like you were going to say "gun". And then they will put the red roses on it for me! 20 bucks for a wedding cake! We are going to write our own Vows which was Chris' Idea! HMMMM lets see....and since we both LOVE M&M's we are gonna get some personalized! I could go on and on but don't want to bore you! My Divorce should be finalized here in a couple weeks which I can't wait!
I would add recent pictures but I can't upload on the computer here because it is the old school dial up and it takes a million years to up load so when I go to the Library next time I will add some pictures!
I am having a hard time with the holidays around the corner and not having my daddy around! I keep on thinking that he is still here and that I am just asleep and I will wake up and he will be here! The hardest thing for me to deal with is that he won't be here to give me away to Chris! If my Aunt and Uncle come down then my uncle will give me away! but still it won't be the same! I talk to my mom at least once a week but they are short conversations! I do call my gramma more often then my mom though! and now her Email is up I can write her more often! And occasionally snail mail too! Lately I have gotten into snail mail letters I love getting mail and love sending it too! I think I am caught up! Thank you for reassuring me I still have "fans" in the blogging world! I love you all and will try to keep up on this thing!
wendy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love you and miss you Wedny!!! I am so glad PT is going well for you and you get to get massages...full body too! I am so jealous!! I hope you are able to find a job quickly. And I am glad things are going so well for you and Chris! Arn't Cris's Great!!