Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Have you ever???

Have you ever LOVED some one that you wished that time just stood still forever? I truely have found that person! HE is soooo loving and caring and he just makes me feel loved! My days of wondering if love and trust were ever going to happen ended! I read a quote that said: "Don't marry someone you can live with but marry someone you can't live without" When I come home from work he is there to ask me how my day was, to listen to my rants and raves, he protects me by carring for my needs in all aspects of life! He is the most respectful person I know. He has taught me new things about fishing and life! I LOVE CHRIS SOOOO MUCH! I am blessed to have him in my life and to share my spirituality with! God has His reason's for why we go thru the things we go thru and I am Thanking him everyday that He brought me to the place I am today!

1 comment:

TuPeGB said...

So, do you have a new boyfirend?
Congratulations!. I wish for you both all the best.