Thursday, May 1, 2008

Central Oregon Ink...

I got a new tattoo yesterday! I love it! Since my dad has not been doing to well I thought I would do something to keep his memory and the rest of my family's memories. So eventually I am going to get all my family's favorite flowers in a vine accross my back! And for the kids in my life....and there is a alot, they are gonna be butterflies of their birth month birthstone.

So I will be home June 1st or at least thats the plan! I need prayer! My dad is super bitter and not doing to well. My mom says he has been ranting on her and she is stressed and I am not going to be able to handle that if he does that to me. But I know he doesn't have a mean bone towards me. I LOVE my Pappa A LOT and this pains me to see him this way! I have never seen him sooo helpless. I am gonna miss my home here in Oregon and the camping and fishing trips that have been planned but life with out my dad will be hard too!
Till next time
Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy......sorry you're coming back under such gloomy circumstances. I'm sure the Lord will use you if He has called you. Thank you for the great example of being obedient to HIM when you'd rather follow your own plans and live your life. I pray that God will bless you for doing what you feel He's called you to do. I hope we can be a good support system for you when you come home. I will try to pray often for you and your parents.
Love, Wendy E.