Thursday, April 24, 2008

This and that

"Life is like a box of Chocolates...You never know what your gonna get"
~Forrest Gump~

I have to agree with ol Forrest! I am in the midst of moving my stuff out of my cousin's house and figuring out what I want to take with me to Washington and planning my birthday fishing mission and making sure I am doing the right thing! I know this will be a test and I have to admitt I hate taking tests. (maybe because i never really studied for them) But I am sure that God is throwing this at me to enable me to be a stronger woman and to witness to my parents. I will be bringing Gizzmo with me and man he is become my Best Bud! He hates it when I go to work that if not being restrained by Chris then he will chase after me in the truck! I have to admitt its partly my fault that he chases the truck only because at times Milo and Gizzmo go for runs runnig after the truck and boy they both are fast little boogers!!! It is the funniest thing to watch! Thats one of the great things living in the country! You live on a dirt road that is about a half mile and at the end is your mail box! And its just awesome having a panoramic view of the mountains in your front window!
I am getting anxious about living back at home! I always told myself I would never move back home to my parent's home. I have a hard time getting along with my mom! We have never been really close and if my dad does die what do I do...I know that I want to stay here in Central Oregon and I know my sister is moving to Texas this year. But I think this is part of the test I have to endure!
I will see you all at the end of may! Love you
Wendy

No comments: