Monday, April 7, 2008

Im still here!

So it looks as though I haven't written in over a month and thats due to a lot of changes goin on. I quit working for dominos and went to pizza hut. I wasn't getting very many hours and so i had to find work where there was hours. I also moved in at my neighbors parents house...LONG STORY! So my address has changed...AGAIN.
I have been dealing with a lot at home even though i am not at home in Washington. It sounds like my dad is not doing to well and because he is doing this to himself doctors won't touch him with a ten foot pole! He was completely sober for one whole week and started up drinking again. I am torn about being so far away but I have been much MUCH HAPPIER since I moved! I am sorry for not being there for my gramma! She has done so much for me and my sister thru out our lives!!
Today I realized that I will be turning 30 in less then 3 mos!! I first thought nah im not gonna worry about turning 30 and then it just hit me im gonna be 30 and my dad I hope will be turning 50! But then Im still in my 20's now! :)

No comments: