Monday, May 26, 2008

Almost there!

So I finally have something to smile about in a way! I met up with Jason to go over the divorce papers and have him sign them as well! SOOOOO they have been signed and sent in which will be tuesday and in 90 days I will officially be a Culbertson again!
I am not happy that I am having to go through a divorce, but given the circumstances of EVERYTHING I felt that this was the only opption to become happier. I am saddend that I was betrayed and that I could never trust my husband but I am glad I found out then instead of another 10 years after!
We have decided to remain as friends but I am choosing to not be a part in his families lives. I just don't want to have to get caught up in their drama. I have no more reasons to take care of his family and get stressed out and put down and what ever pain and torture they piled on me!
10 years ago I never thought that I would be going thru all this...I thought life was suppose to be better once you are married and that you were richer financially when both spouses work. But my fairytale ended 3 years into our marriage!
I do want to express the gratitude I have for all those in the last year who have helped me financially, spiritually, and prayerfully! I am sooo blessed with you all in my life! I am a stronger woman because of the experience I have gone thru in the last 10 years! And being away and being the sole provider for my self and Gizzmo has made me feel confident in myself. I don't regret my past. I just wished it would have worked out better and that my eyes were open instead of being closed!
Anyways I am SOOOOO HAPPY!
Wendy

No comments: