Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial's day...









So today is Memorial day! And I am not a person who likes or wants to hear about any conflicts going on now or in the past. Not even if it was domestic or forgein(did I spell that right) I don't even understand why we are where we are with all our troops. But given the fact I have Military surrounding me I dedicate this Blog to all those that have been a part of out fight for freedom and everyone elses freedom! The picture is taken the memorial day after my grampa Bob passed away and I took gramma to the cemetary where he was buried! This is dedicated to all my friends and family that were in a war in one point of their lives! This is dedicated to those that yet have not made it to the war zone but are still state side protecting us or just training to protect! I hae the utmost respect, love and admiration for you all! I light a candle for all of you that have sacraficed soooooo much!


Its kinda how Christ Sacraficed for all of us, how He was willing to die for us, to make us not slaves to this cruel world. I am soooo thankful that I have been a chosen one and that I will be able to hang out with my loved ones that have gone on before me!


Because HE Lives!


Wendy

No comments: