Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Snow Snow and still more snow to come!

Well it's official! I LOVE THE SNOW!!! Ok not that drastic but it is sooo pretty! The other nite Chris and I were walking around in the snow and one of the outside lights were on and we actually saw an individual snow flake and it was soooooo beautiful and delicate looking! Snow flakes really do look like the ones we see hanging around or on tv or where ever! And the awesome thing is that it is another one of God's amazing creation! The only thing that discourages me of the snow is the lack of experience I have driving in it and the lack of studs or chains for our truck! So that means being stranded. But you just learn to deal with it and go on with your lives!
Yesterday my little man...AKA Gizzmo decided he needed to go potty and well he has been having problems coming home when called. So now we are back to puppy training, back on a leash and going out only when mommy takes him out! Im bummed I have to do this again because HE LOVES the snow and to not let him play in it bothers me! Sometimes I wonder if it bothered my parents when they put us on groundation and knew there was something going on that we wanted to do if they felt bad we couldn't go and enjoy it!
I went to the Christmas program last night with my cousin and her family! It was soo cute and hard for me at the same time! I was an actual audience member and not involved in it. Of course the little ones singing "Away in the Manger" was a hit! And the teen agers were quite the actors! They put on a funny little skit! It got me a little more in the Christmas spirit! I know that I should be in the spirit because this is the time to celebrate the birth of Jesus and in my heart I am overwhelmed by the Love that God gave us that night in a manger. But the human part of the celebrating has been a hard one! I thought I would be ok but I am a mess! and I go thru it day after day one day at a time!
I love you all
wendy