Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

To all my family, friends and fans I have out there in cyber, blogger land....
May the season bring you Joy and Happiness to you and all your families! It has been a year! A hard year and a happy one as well! I won't go and repeat all the stuff in my blog in the past year and bore you all But I just want to let some of you know on a personal note how much you all mean to me!

Pastor and Wendy:
What and where do I start or say! You both have been a major part of my life and I am blessed to be one of the kids(both sandy and I) I am thankful for the love you guys have shown my family over all the years and especially in the most recent with Grampa in heaven and how you have helped and taken care of Gramma when I cannot be there! And I am thankful that you two have been such Godly "parents" to me and helping me get thru the rough moments (which sometimes don't seem to stop). Thank you for ALWAYS being there with encouragement and love!
I love you guys!

Amy and Ryan:
Amy as long as I can remember you have always been my closest and dearest friend reguardless of the miles between us! You hold a special part in my heart that will never be given to anyone else! (Ryan too!) Both you and Ryan have also encouraged me to be a stronger Christian woman and I thank you for that! By your walk I see the Lord sooo clear as day in you! I know we have our moments but I never see that in you! I loove you Amy Lou and your family!
PS tell Pam and Moo Thank you for the Christmas card! It meant a lot!

Jessica
Thank you for being you! I really appreciate all the little comments you leave me here! And it makes me feel loved to know that you care! I still have the 5 bucks for the frozen custard place! May you and Chris be blessed this Christmas with your little angel's first Christmas! I love you Jess!
May the reason for the season be of Our Lord Jesus and be a time of fun and blessing with our families!
Love you all!
Wendy

3 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Thank you!!!! We love you too! I wish we could be celebrating together! I didn't even buy any Christmas cards this year! :(
I love you!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

We also thank you for the kind words Wendy.....we love and miss you too!!! We have shared many years and situations haven't we?
I hope you have a great Christmas as you celebrate Jesus this year.
We love you, Pastor and Wendy

Jessica said...

Thank you Wendy!! I love you so much too! I can't wait for you to meet Keeley! I can't believe you still have the money for the custard, I know times have been rough, and you have my full blessing to use it for things you need. We'll do custard when things are better and you come to visit! I miss you and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!