Saturday, December 27, 2008

The aftermath!

What a day it was and will now go down in the Wendy Christmas archives as being one of the best Christmas' thus far! Not because of gifts but because I was with family I love. I spent the morning with Chris and his family opened gifts and then I cooked breakfast!!! Sandy and Justin came over to my cousin's next door and cooked them prime rib dinner since they were gonna be alone so I went and hung out while my family were all napping! :) Then I was back in the kitchen (which was my gift) and made prime rib, sweet potatoes(mmm yummmm) mashed ones too and other things! But the fun part was that Chris' mom and his neice(she claims me as her aunt) and I sat down and played Sorry...I haven't played that game since I was a kid. It was kinda fun since I won! :) After the game of Sorry we were going to play Scrabble but instead all of us had a some sort of beer or wine and we just sat and chatted around the breakfast bar with our friend Camron who came to visit us! It was nice! Then we went back over to my cousins and hung out for a little while. It sure was a day!
Wendy

No comments: