Friday, June 6, 2008

The Rain...

I Love the rain! I really do! (yeah a true washingtonian) I love how at times we need it to wash all the pollen down the drains or add a little more drink to our plants. I also LOVE the way God uses His love to rain on us in the midst of trials and storms! This brings me back to my blog about praising Him in the storm and I am soo blessed to have those that Love me and pray for me! And those that trust God with all they have! What Godly exmaples! I love that when I feel like giving up He is there to pick me up and tell me to don't give up or how I know that if I need to cry He ALWAYS sends some one for me to use their shoulder to cry on. As I make this new chapter of my life better, I will never look back on my life as regretful just as some stuff I have overcame! It is a great feeling when you know that the huge hurdles we face are not that huge to God and thats why we can always fall back on His undying love and comfort!
I have become more dependant on God in the last year. I also have become more accountable to myself as well!
I will write more often now I promise and add pictures too, I love all of you! You are all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ and am THANKFUL for you all!
Wendy

No comments: