Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back in Oregon!

After a 3 week long stay in Washington I am back in Oregon! After realizing that my dad DOES NOT want to fight for his life and the fact that my mom is who she is and talking to my pastor I am back where I am happy! Today is my dad's 50th birthday and that means 9 more days and I turn 30 and I am actually looking forward to start a new decade! A decade of happiness and me!
At this time in my life my focus is on healing my broken heart and spirit and grow in my Heavenly Father who I know does not torment me with drinking or health issues and who loves me for me and knows I was NOT a mistake!
My mom did apologize for the remark about me being the numbert 2 mistake but I still have harbored feelings from the past. How can some one apologize for something they were unaware of in the first place? Forgiving somebody who has always continued to hurt you is not an easy thing and truthfully I don't think I have forgiven my mom in my heart. I forgave her from the remark but not the rest of my life. I am bound and determined to make it thru life happy. I know life isn't always peachy but thats what the bumps in the raod are for just to make us keep focus that we are not perfect and that obsticals are for us to overcome!

On the lighter side of things...I went camping for a couple days and had a relaxing time with Gizzmo and Chris I caught my first bass...really little! And did some hiking by the Metolius River! We found some beautiful flowers and took pics of them! (will post later) This was Gizzmo's first camping adventure and I could not believe how tuckered out he was when we got home! What fun!
Love
Wendy

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

What?! We never did lunch or anything! You didn't say goodbye! Boo hoo, I'm pouting now!