Sunday, June 29, 2008

More brain ramblings

Where to start what to say how to feel.........it feels like time has stood still and I am stuck in this moment that I can't get out of! When life hands you a fastball and you don't know when to swing there is that thought could that have been the homerun or just another strike? Today at Church I was reminded by the outpouring of love and concern that when we are grieving that God is there to take care of us and that He is there ALL the time and He places the right people in our lives for comfort. He also instructs us to just lean on Him at ALL times.

My devotions for the day was Psalms 31:
In you O Lord I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Since YOU are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me!!! (verse 5) Into your hands I commit my spirit...verse 7...I will be glad and rejoice in your love for you saw (and still see) my affliction and know the anguish of my soul.(verse 14) But I trust in you , O Lord "YOU ARE MY GOD!!" My TIMES are in your hands!

And the last verse....
Verse 24: Be strong and take heart all of us who have hope in the Lord!!!

Some times I wonder if one person could be strong when it feels like the world is on a downward spiral. Thus far I sometimes think I am doing ok but then I feel at times that I am all fallen part. I feel the seams ripping apart. I am so blessed to be surrounded by my Church family who has always been around for me and my family. Ill write more later
wendy

No comments: