Thursday, December 13, 2007

WINTER FISHING...

OOOOOO I can't wait for Saturday!!! I get to go Steelhead fishing! Im sure it will lets say oh REALLLLLLLLY cold, but catching my first Steelhead...PRICELESS and sooooo worth it! I love the fact that God gave us the knowledge to figure out how to fish and gather for ourselves! The fun part of it all though is fighting for your dinner :-)!!!! And then reaping in the rewards by eating it or if you are like me share the wealth!!!
I had another doctor appointment today reguarding my accident! My rib is still broken! It will be 2 months on December 20! So my doctor is going to send my X-rays to a radiologist to make sure the way that it is healing and the speed or lack of is not to be overly concerned over! I will know in a week!
Im looking forward to come home for the holidays! I know that it seems like I talk about my accident a lot and Im sorry! But that was a hard for me to deal with! I have never been in anything like it and am constantly THANKFUL that God protected me! And that life is precious and He gives and can take away and how fortunate I have the dear friends and family that helped and still are helping, close by! I am in debted to you all!
Work is ok! I worked my first 10 and a half hour shift yesterday since being back to full duty! I was doing good till hour 9 and my 5th and 6th wind was running out! One of our managers just up and quit...And so I took her opening shift and then other employees needed to be off earlier and so I said I would be the last to go home since I had to wait for my ride to get off work!
Gizzmo is getting big and is still a handful! I keep thinking...oh Lord what did I get my hands full with...Jack russel, wired hair schnouzer and mini pincer.....oh what a combo!!! Oh well I love him and he is loads of fun!
I have been killing my off time just hanging out at home watching football! I have missed the last 2 sundays watching football and going to church because of work! I hate to miss football but cant stand to miss a sunday of Church! But I am blessed to have my cousin to pray with and sit and talk about what we are doing for devotions or a verse that got to us! And it keeps me going thru the week!
My Church back in Washington started to post "THE REV'S" sermons on mp3 format on the Church website! And nothing compares to Pastor Franks sermons! Sorry Ryan! You do have an AWESOME mentor! but you are just as good! Im kinda bummed I won't be able to go to Church when I'm home!
My novel is finished for now! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
"Jesus is the reason for the season"

No comments: