Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

I just wanted to take the time and send a Merry CHRISTmas hello to all my friends and family who read this! Sandy and I made it home for Christmas safely and are kinda bummed to find out that we left and it snowed at least 3 inches where we live!!! :) We had a wonderful time with our family last night.
I was just informed last Friday that not only did I sustain 1 broken rib but found out...after 2 months that I have 5 broken ribs from my accident! 4 of them are healing well and one is still healing displaced! Other than that I am doing fine and dandy!
I hope and pray you all have a blessed Christmas and a even better new year!! I am sorry for not sending out cards!!!
I love you all!
Wendy and Gizzmo :)

2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

How long are you home for? When can we get together? I have a package I was supposed to send to you awhile ago, oops! :( I want to see you!

God Made Playdough said...

Where are you?????