Sunday, December 2, 2007

I DONT WANT KIDS!!!! :)

So I was not so smart and entered into a long commitment of being the mommy of a puppy!! Don't get me wrong I LOVE my dog...or should I say chewmister...or I kill toys faster than you can buy them mom or did this one squeak...I don't remember...or just puppy!!!! I giggle at all Gizzmo's antics! Like how he gets sooo jealous over me petting my cousin's cat when he comes to visit! It's like sibling rivalry!!! The other day I went next door for no more than 15 mins and I come back down to my place and my purse is strewn all over the floor!!! Oh I was sooooo mad! Then I saw that the reeses peices butter cup was in there!(Only a single from halloween) AND it was opened and gone!!! And then that freaked me out! I do all I can to make sure he is safe keeping everything up off the floor and only let him have his toys. I am trying to teach a smart headstrong dog (it's the breeds) to Obey me and then I thought "How do parents do it" How do they continue with the mundain way of life with teaching and instructing or disaplining and correcting their children??? I am sad at the lifestyle my parents have chosen in the recent years!! I'm sad that I was angry while my dad was in the hospital and could have possibly not come out! Im greatful that when I was living at home having to depend on mom and dad that my dad and mom did all they could to make sure we had a roof over our head if was our home in Sumner or living with grama and grampa Z in the 5th wheel on their property till we found a new place to live. I am hummbled that I was a fortunate child that had a family that loved me and still does when there are a lot of children out there that are not so lucky of fortunate. I am blessed to have my grandparents to show me God! And that I was spared a life of eternal death by coming to know our Savior!!! To eventaully one day to know what His will is for me! (I still don't know)
Now I would never get rid of my baby...I do love how he depends on me to remember to feed him or to take him outside, to make sure he gets the excersise he needs! I love that feeling of being needed. I could never take for granted my parents love for me. Thank you mom and dad! I love you both and pray that you both find God's will for your lives! And that you experience God's love too!
Pooh

PS I do eventually want kids...Lord willing...I love them tooo much to not want them!!

No comments: