Tuesday, November 20, 2007

YEAH SNOW!!!!

It snowed yesterday!!! I rarely get to see snow before Turkey day and yesterday was just a blast!! On top of everything else I had the day off too!...My neighbor and I took our dogs for a walk while it snowed and if you see the pictures in my last blog my dog isn't very big and will only be a little bigger than what he is now!
Well Milo the neighbor is an American Bulldog...He's a big boy and watching Gizzmo trying to play like a big dog was sooo funny!
Im doing good I have possibly my last doctors appointment regarding my accident tomorrow!! At least thats what the doctor said at my last visit! It depends on if my rib is healing. I haven't had any problems lately but sometimes im uncomfortable in the morning. I sure hope it is healed! Then I can work full time again and possibly get a second job for a little bit!!!
I have been going to a great church, the only thing is the pastor preaches for only a half hour!! But it is filled with God's word and thats what matters most!
May you all be blessed
Wendy

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

Snow?! How fun! Did you take pictures? Just rain here!