Monday, August 25, 2008

What I have become

I have been not sure of how I feel these days! I have AWESOME days and then I have ok days and just a lot of blah, confused, unsure ect...days! I sometimes think that I need to wipe out my old life and just start a new one. I feel so unattatched from my mom and wonder if I will ever have a relationship with her. I am in constant pain because of my stupid car accident. I am not divorced yet like I wanted to be because I have to have my papers notorized which i didn't know about. I have not been able to get any finacial help from my ex husband because he is a stand up comedian and hasn't figured out that after 14 years he isnt famous. Im not asking for handouts or help I am just venting because I can get out what I want to say in writing rather than talking...
BUT even though I feel this way I wouldn't change a single choice I have made, or the jobs I have worked or the people I have married or dated. I can say one thing that I have to go to church. I haven't gone in 2 weeks and I can tell. Chris can tell too! I am blessed he encourages me and us to go to church and to sit and do devotions in the morning and to pray together! Its awesome!

Wendy

No comments: