Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PRAISE And Prayer Update!

Just a little update...I will be for sure coming up on the 6,7,&8 of February in which I will be dragging my sister to CHURCH!!!! so hopefully I get to see all of you...What time is Church??? Anyways my friend Jessica here in Oregon, her dad is off the ventilator tube and his heart is pumping on its own!!! What a way to show how prayer works! I am still struggling about my trip up to Washington only because of finaces...I just don't have them and sandy is scrimping and saving too for her move to TEXAS!!! That will be another blog about her leaving...I am having a hard time realizing she is moving even further away then I could drive in a day!
Will write more later!
Love you all
Wendy

3 comments:

Jessica said...

church is at 1100 at edgewood...oh I am so excited!!! And I am glad to here about your friends dad!

Anonymous said...

hi Wendy....if you are around on Sat. the 7th from 1-3 we are having a Women's ministry fair at the Edgewood campus.......with a chocolate fountain!!!!! I think that your grandma is going. There will be some veggies there too so that we don't throw you into a diabetic coma!!!! It's a low key, fun thing. Maybe you and Sandy would like to come... Wendy E

God Made Playdough said...

Sunday School is at 9:30, you should come to that too! :)