Thursday, January 8, 2009

OOOOPSS my mistake...

I am not much for writing today but I will soon. I have been helping my cousin Vickie out due to her not being able to move her shoulders! She saw her doc yesterday and confirmed she will be having surgery with in the month so hopefuly my background check came back and I can start working. I will be taking over her clients (her son and a neighbor girl). What I will be doing is taking them to work and various places they need to go. I will be working for a care facility for those that are mentaly and developementaly challenged...those with special needs! It's not a lot of money but something for now! I didn't really make any kind of resolutions this year but I would like to work on writing letters and sending card to my people SOOOOOO, I need a favor...Could somebody send me in the mail a copy of the Valley Bible Church directory...before the merge??? Also I need Danny and Sara's address too! Thanks! Email me @ wendygurl1978@gmail.com
Love you all
Wendy

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Just a warning... a lot of the addresses are not current.

Anonymous said...

hi Wendy....where are you? Are you exercising, are you healthier, did you get a job?
As far as your request for a church directory....there haven't been any around for quite awhile, but we are looking into getting a new one made as soon as all the dust settles from the merger.....which will still probably be awhile. There is just so much to do right now that everyone has more than they can keep up with at the present, and the office is overloaded. Also the offices will probably be moving by next month to the parsonage in Edgewood......so busy, busy, busy.
Hope you are doing well in your walk with the Lord. Love you, Wendy E.