Saturday, October 20, 2007

One Month!!!!


Well it has been one whole month since I was crashed into, and I feel that maybe I may have another set back!! I have been in some amount of pain in the back rib cage and so I let my Doc know so he sent me to see the X-Ray dudes and after my pics were taken it was plain as day that I had 2 breaks!!!!! I was only told at the hospital that I had a break on the 5th rib in the front!!! But also I have one in the back too!! I just hope that I don't get set back anymore because I am a little discouraged Im not gonna lie, but that means I will only be limited to certain duties at work and then because I can't do a lot my hours will get cut! But here I am grumbling of the things in this world that once again I CANNOT CONTROL!!! Yes, I am trying to deal with this subject.
I almost wanted to give up and come back home and go back to Jason, which I knew would be the wrong thing to do but he knew how to comfort and hold me! But Im still here! The picture is of me 3 days after my accident!! The lighting is great cuz you cant see my black eye! Oh yeah make up works too :) My friend told me that we had to go out for dinner and hang out and that I needed some much needed change of atmosphere! So we went to sing Karaoke....ok so I haven't been to a bar in a LOOOOOOOOONG time and I know now why! I can't stand drunk people!!! We both sang a song and went home! It was Horrific! Needles to say we went back to her house ate Rocky road ice cream and watched some movies!! I like that much better than the Karaoke :) Oh I forgot to mention that it snowed last nite or this morning! I woke up and saw white all over the ground it was soooo pretty...But an hour later it was gone! Gizzmo loved it though and I have no pics to show for it but it's spupose to snow again so pics will be taken!
Ill try to write sooner than later!
Wendy

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Keep your chin up! We are all praying for you and sending lots of love your way!! Miss you!!

God Made Playdough said...

I'm ready for another post! How are you? I'm going to be sending you something in the mail soon!

God Made Playdough said...

I forgot to tell you that I made tator tot caserole (or as Rylie calls it, "tater totter") last night! :)