Friday, September 12, 2008

I am soooo DISCUSTED!!!

I have never really liked it when the elections for presidents have come around, and it seems as though this year is worse then the last elections! I am sooo bummed that these people who want us to pick them as president yet say that they are Christians and they have Christian morals and values sit back and dismantel every thing their apponets stand for or don't. I don't belive in hurting anothers integreity to get to where I want and it makes me sick to see what I have for presidential options. I don't want McCain because if he becomes president then a woman becomes his VP and if something were to happen to him....SHE becomes president! Doesn't GOD tell us that a woman should not be instructors ove men???? And I don't want Obama because he just gives me the creeps! I don't see how this world is thinking....

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

I think that is just in the context of the church. It's fine for women to be bosses in the workplace over men, etc.
I miss you! I'm praying for you! Love you!
(this is Amy)